1. Basic Policy
TechnoPro Holdings, Inc. (“the Company”) will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the Companies Act, and other relevant laws, as well as relevant Company regulations, and will strive for appropriate handling and protection of personal information of shareholders detailed in the shareholders list (“personal information of shareholders”).
2. Use of Personal Information
The Company has specified the use of personal information for the following purposes. We will only handle information to the extent required to achieve these purposes and shall not handle information other than within this scope.
- (1)To exercise shareholder rights and fulfillment obligations in accordance with the Companies Act and other relevant laws
- (2)To provide benefits to shareholders commensurate with their status
- (3)To implement measures ensuring a smooth relationship between shareholders and the Company
- (4)To administer shareholders, including preparation of shareholder data in accordance with prescribed standards based upon laws and regulations
Furthermore, if the purpose for the use of personal information is subject to separate restrictions based upon laws and regulations, such information shall not be used for any other purposes.
3. Restriction on Provision to Third Parties
As a rule, the Company shall not provide the personal information of shareholders to third parties, except in cases where the agreement of the shareholder has been obtained, or in accordance with laws and regulations, etc. However, when entrusting the personal information within the scope required to achieve the purpose of use, we may provide the personal information of shareholders to parties outside the Company without obtaining the consent of shareholders.
4. Safety Management Measures
The Company shall put in place reasonable safety management measures to store and manage the personal information of shareholders in an accurate and up-to-date manner, as well as to prevent information leaks. Additionally, the Company shall ensure appropriate supervision of outsourced parties such as executives or employees who handle personal information of shareholders, as well as shareholder list administrators.
5. Inquiries and Corrections
Please contact your securities company for inquiries, corrections, additions, or deletions related to shareholder personal information.
Published : August 1, 2017