TechnoPro Holdings, Inc. (“Company”) is aware of the importance of personal information protection and works to protect personal information in accordance with laws and regulations through the following policy.
- When the Company collects personal information, it shall identify the purpose and collect only information within the scope necessary to achieve those purposes, and will collect the information using lawful and fair means. Further, the Company shall take measures to prevent the usage of information for other than the stated purpose.
- The Company will not divulge or use any personal information for other than the intended purpose without the permission of the individual, except in the following cases.
- Legally allowed uses.
- In cases where there is need to protect a person’s life, body or property but obtaining the consent of the individual is difficult.
- In cases where there is a particular need to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, but obtaining the consent of the individual is difficult.
- In cases where it is necessary to cooperate with a national government body or local public body, or person(s) commissioned by such, to execute legally prescribed affairs and the consent of the individual is likely to interfere with the execution of the aforementioned affairs.
- 3. In the event of complaints or consultations from the customer, or of requests from the customer for disclosure, correction, cessation of use, or deletion of information, the Company shall comply with said requests within a reasonable amount of time after confirming the identity of the individual in question.
- The Company shall take appropriate measures (legally required measures; organizational, human, physical, and technological safety measures) in the handling of personal information to prevent unauthorized access to, or the loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc., of personal information. Further, the Company shall take corrective measures in the event of the discovery of a violation or incident.
- When handling personal information, the Company shall comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations.
- The Company shall continue to improve its Personal Information Protection Management System to maintain the appropriate handling of, and protection systems for personal information.
- Contact TechnoPro Holdings using the contact information below for any questions about the disclosure, correction, cessation of use, deletion, etc. of personal information.
TechnoPro Holdings, Inc.
Risk Management Division
Roppongi Hills Mori Tower 35F
6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6135, Japan
Established: July 1, 2014
Revised: December 1, 2019
TechnoPro Holdings, Inc.
Representative Director Yasuji Nishio
|Types of Personal Information||Purpose of Usage|
|Individuals determined to have applied for employment at the Company and candidates being considered for employment at the Company.||・Recruitment and hiring activities (information materials and seminars, corporate information sessions directions, selections, related notifications, etc.)|
・Provision of information (skills development seminars, industry information, student internships, etc.)
・Data analysis related to individuals applying for employment at the Company and candidates being considered for employment at the Company (including non-identifying information shared as statistical data with third parties)
・Human resources and labor management subsequent to employment
|Employees (including Company Group employees employed in common)||・General human resources and labor management|
・Job assignment consideration, aptitude evaluation
・Training information, implementation
・Social insurance, employment insurance processes, etc.
・Labor union-related processes
・Employee stock option plan, non-work-related information
・General procedures in accordance with labor dispatch laws and Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare guidelines for employees on dispatch assignments
・Data analysis related to employees (including non-identifying information shared as statistical data with third parties)
|Individuals Retired/Retiring From the Company||・Retirement procedures and related notifications|
・Social insurance, labor insurance, and other related notices/notifications
・Data analysis related to retirees (including non-identifying information shared as statistical data with third parties)
|Workers Who Are Not Company Employees (Contract employees, dispatch employees, etc. entering Company facilities, )||・Access management, health and safety management|
・Human resource and labor management, training information and implementation, and general procedures in accordance with labor dispatch laws and Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare guidelines for employees on dispatch assignments for dispatch workers entering Company facilities
・Data analysis related to workers (including non-identifying information shared as statistical data with third parties)
|Personal information obtained from customers through subcontracts or contracting services||・Used only for the implementation of the contract/agreement in question.|
|Individuals at business partners||・Communications regarding questions about, or the implementation of, business transactions|
・Information related to events sponsored by, or participated in by, the Company
・Information related to the Company or the Company’s business
TechnoPro Holdings, Inc. (“the Company”) may use your personal information jointly with TechnoPro Group companies within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use for said personal information.
1.Purpose for joint use and personal data subject to joint use
◆Employees (including employees of Company groups jointly using information)
To assign the employee in question to the most appropriate location across the Company group in line with the individual’s desires and compatibilities. To provide the Company group employee in question with appropriate benefits, to manage the work of said employee, or to contact or provide information to said employee.
・Basic information, including name, address, telephone number, age, gender
・Information related to academic history, career history, certifications, and other work-related skills the employee in question possesses
・Necessary information related to desired work location and other work assignments
・Information related to assigned work location, work details, and other work conditions
・Information related to pay and other benefits
◆Individuals working at Company group business partners
To communicate proposals and/or provide services to customers that take advantage of the comprehensive capabilities of the Company group.
To accept services from business partners appropriately within the Company group.
・Work location information (company name, department name, work location, etc.)
・Other information necessary to communicate proposals or from the Company group or to conduct transactions
2.Scope of jointly used informationAll companies within the TechnoPro Group (see our Group Companies page for more information on companies included).
3.Responsible party for the management of jointly used personal dataTechnoPro Holdings, Inc.
In our website, you may be asked to enter personal information to customers upon adoption application entry and inquiry. The Company is subjected to appropriate safety management measures, and strives to protect personal information.
SSL for Encrypted Communication
When you enter information on this website, personal information will be protected by Secured Socket Layers (SSL), a commonly used information security technology. Entered data is encrypted with SSL in order to prevent access by third parties.
Cookies are used on this website to improve the user experience, determine how this website is being used, etc. Cookies can be used to recognize your computer, but it is not possible to identify specific individuals unless you enter your personal information yourself. You can change your browser settings to notify you of cookies, reject them, etc. If your browser is set to reject cookies, you may not be able to use some of the services on this website.
Use of Web Beacons
This website uses web beacons, small embedded graphic image files, on specified pages in order survey browsing history. Web beacons do not gather any information that can identify individuals, such as names, addresses, telephone number or email addresses. The statistical information obtained through the use of web beacons is used to improve this website.
Usage of Google Analytics
Handling of Personal Information on Outside Links
This website may link to websites other than the Company, but the Company will take no responsibility for the protection of personal information on such websites. Please confirm how personal information is handled by the each of the linked websites.
The Company may change this policy due to changes in the related laws and regulations or services on this website.