TechnoPro Holdings, Inc. Named Best IR Award and “Most Liked!” IR Award at the IR Award 2022
Nov 17, 2022
TechnoPro Holdings, Inc. hereby announces that it has been recognized by the Japan Investor Relations Association (JIRA) as one of the Best IR Award and “Most Liked!” IR Award winners at the IR Award 2022.
The IR Award, marking its 27th event, is designed to recognize companies which have been highly accredited in the investor community for their understanding and promotion of IR activities.
Following the winning of the Best IR Award for Encouragement for 2019 and the Best IR Award for 2021, the Company was named as one of the Best IR Award winners for two consecutive years as a result of highly evaluated initiatives below, among 344 companies that applied.
- Management team’s direct dialogues with, and willingness to embrace opinions from, the investors.
- IR department’s high ability of explanation, and continuous improvement of IR materials from the investors’ perspectives.
- Extensive KPI disclosure which enables straightforward understanding of factors affecting financial performance trend.
- Discussions based on the KPIs which drive the shareholder value creation.
- Efforts to provide information about not only its own business but also the overall landscape of the industry.
- IR meetings participation of Outside Directors with diverse background.
In addition, the Company has been selected as one of the “Most Liked!” IR Award winners for the first time. The “Most Liked!” IR Award has been newly created in 2020 to share proactive IR experiences of companies that applied for the IR Award, and realize best practices. The theme for this Award in 2022 was “IR activities that are particularly devised to build collaborative relationship with stakeholders.”
TechnoPro Holdings, Inc. will continue to disclose information fairly and transparently to its shareholders and investors, and strive to achieve sustainable growth and maximize shareholder value.
Winners at the IR Award 2022 (Listed in the order of the Japanese syllabary)
|IR Grand Prix||Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. / Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation|
|Best IR Award||Ajinomoto Co., Inc. / Ebara Corporation / TechnoPro Holdings, Inc. / Hitachi, Ltd. / Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. / Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.|
|IR Special Award||Advantest Corporation / Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. / Yokogawa Electric Corporation|
|Best IR Award for Encouragement||Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories, Ltd. / Tokyo Electron Device Limited|
About JIRA IR Award, refer to the JIRA website at:
About IR information of TechnoPro Holdings, Inc., visit our website at: