May 28, 2021
On May 28, 2021, the TechnoPro Holdings, Inc. Board of Directors has resolved to make changes in Representative Directors and other Directors as described below. This resolution has been made, in accordance with the Appointment Standards for CEO, after the deliberation and recommendation by the Nomination and Compensation Committee composed of Independent Outside Directors and Independent Audit & Supervisory Board members.
1. Details of the changes
|Yasuji Nishio||Current||President, Representative Director and CEO|
|New||Director and Chairman|
|Takeshi Yagi||Current||Director (in charge of HR and General Affairs, and Vice in charge of CSR promotion) and Managing Executive Officer|
|New||President, Representative Director and CEO|
|Gaku Shimaoka||Current||Director (in charge of Business and Global Business) and Managing Executive Officer|
|New||Vice President, Representative Director and COO|
|Koichiro Asai||Current||Director (in charge of Business) and Managing Executive Officer|
|New||Senior Managing Director|
|Toshihiro Hagiwara||Current||Director, Managing Executive Officer and CFO|
|New||Managing Director and CFO|
- (Note)CEO: Chief Executive Officer / COO: Chief Operating Officer / CFO: Chief Financial Officer
2. Reason for the changes
- Coinciding with the start of the new medium-term management plan that begins next fiscal year (from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022), TechnoPro Holdings, Inc. aims to further enhance its corporate value and develop business under new leadership.
- In order to swiftly and adequately deal with increasingly complicated and advanced business challenges, TechnoPro Holdings, Inc. will have two Representative Directors, the CEO and COO, for the purpose of further strengthening and improving the business execution and management structure.
- The Director and Chairman shall serve as the chair of the Board of Directors and supervise management to further fortify corporate governance from the standpoint of the Non-Executive Director.
3. Career summary of new Representative Directors
As described in the attachment.
4. Effective date
July 1, 2021
Career Summary of New Representative Directors
|Name (Date of Birth)||Takeshi Yagi (August 9, 1967)|
|Career Summary||April 1991||Joined The Long-Term Credit Bank of Japan, Limited (current Shinsei Bank, Limited)|
|May 2008||General Manager of Human Resources Division, Shinsei Bank, Limited|
|November 2012||Managing Executive Officer and General Manager of Human Resources Division, TechnoPro Holdings, Inc.|
|February 2014||Managing Executive Officer (in charge of HR and General Affairs), ditto|
|July 2014||Director (in charge of HR and General Affairs) and Managing Executive Officer, ditto|
Director and Senior Executive Officer, TechnoPro, Inc. (at present)
|September 2018||Director (in charge of HR and General Affairs, and Vice in charge of CSR promotion) and Managing Executive Officer, TechnoPro Holdings, Inc. (at present)|
|No. of shares of the Company held*||13,040 shares|
|Name (Date of Birth)||Gaku Shimaoka (June 12, 1975)|
|Career Summary||August 2006||Representative Director and President, Ctec, Inc.|
|November 2006||Representative Director and President, Crystal, Inc.|
|June 2007||Managing Executive Officer, The Goodwill Group, Inc.|
|May 2008||Director and COO, ditto|
|October 2009||Managing Executive Officer, Radia Holdings, Inc.|
|April 2012||Managing Executive Officer, TechnoPro Holdings, Inc.|
|February 2014||Director (in charge of Business) and Managing Executive Officer, ditto|
|July 2014||Representative Director (President of TechnoPro Design Company) and Senior Executive Officer, TechnoPro, Inc. (at present)|
|March 2019||Director (in charge of Business and Global Business) and Managing Executive Officer, TechnoPro Holdings, Inc. (at present)|
|No. of shares of the Company held*||35,740 shares|
* No. of shares of the Company held states the effective number of shares held as of December 31, 2020
(Note on translation)
This document is provided for informational purpose only. If there are any discrepancies between this and the original, the original Japanese document prevails.