There are certain things that only the TechnoPro Group can do, as one of the largest technology-focused staffing and service industry in Japan.
The TechnoPro Group has 20,000 engineers domestically and 2,000 engineers abroad who cover all the technological domains needed by industries. These domains include machinery, electric, electronic, embedded control, information systems, IT infrastructure, DX, chemistry/bio/medical research, and construction/civil work. We provide the most suitable technological solutions to more than 2,000 customers through the high-quality challenge-solving abilities by our engineers and researchers. ?Our main customers consist of major manufacturers, but we have customers across a wide range of fields that include the information industry, bio/pharmaceutical companies, construction, public and private research institutions, university laboratories, and public organizations.
We aim to solve the shortage of engineers and foster innovation by creating opportunities for diverse talents, investing actively in many different types of projects and industry-best human resources? development programs.
The TechnoPro Group extends beyond the boundaries of organizations, industries, and territories, contributing to sustainable and prosperous societies for all people, technologies, and customers related to our businesses.
- 2022/06/30 Support for TCFD Recommendations
- 2022/04/04 FTSE Blossom Japan Sector Relative Index
- 2022/03/29 Signed Partner Agreement with Waffle
- 2022/03/29 Participation in the Iku-Boss Corporate Alliance
- 2022/03/10 Named 2022 Certified Health and Productivity Management Outstanding Organization (Large Enterprise Category)
- 2022/01/31 Selected for MSCI JAPAN EMPOWERING WOMEN INDEX.
- 2021/12/01 Published Integrated Report 2021.
Contact about Sustainability
Communication & IR Office TechnoPro Holdings,Inc.
Roppongi Hills Mori Tower 35F, 6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6135, Japan